Team Project Co-ordinator (ID:16494)
- A Team Project Co-ordinator is required for a leading Healthcare Consultancy in the City. Based in Farringdon you will be working 4.5 days per week finishing at 12pm on Friday. You will be expected to work in the office ideally at least once a week with flexibility.
- Two co-ordinators are required to support an Executive Director and their teams of 20 providing project support within this Healthcare Consultancy.
- Duties will include team administration, support to drive projects forward, provide ad-hoc team support on new projects. You will provide admin support in keeping the project software up to date as well as liaising with internal stakeholders and supporting project plans. Duties will include providing support on project invoicing including supporting the Finance and Legal Teams.
- Key skills will include excellent organisation skills, decision and prioritisation skills along with excellent communication. The roles offer an immediate start for the right person!
- The company offers a very progressive culture, a very friendly and warm environment, a company which really cares about business working together to achieve company goals.
For further information how Angela Mortimer acts as an employment agency or as an employment business see our legal information.