Payroll & HR Reporting Administrator – West End - £30-£35k – 12 month maternity contract (ID:2271)
Established Financial Services firm are currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll, HR Reporting Administrator. You will provide direct support to the HR Manager working within a busy HR team of 5. Your role is pivotal to ensure payroll systems are up to date with accurate and timely information and reporting is efficient for the HR team. Stunning offices in central London, 200 staff benefits include flexible working and onsite gym!! Ideal candidate will be immediately available and able to commit to a 12 month maternity contract starting in November.
- Using iTrent (payroll system), support the HR team in managing the monthly payroll data in an accurate and timely manner
- Assist the HR team in the review and audit of payroll submissions, identifying and investigating any unusual patterns
- Support the monthly pension and benefits administration with external providers, and the administration of pensions auto-enrollment
- Support and eventually deliver the production of monthly management information and reporting.
- New hire to leaver process administration including; new starters, inductions, employee changes, performance reviews, learning and development activities, leavers, referencing etc.
- Maintenance of electronic filing systems and HR Information Systems (HRIS).
- Update HR policies and procedures.
- Support the monitoring of the HR email box and provide first line responses.
- Support the progress of multiple HR projects.
- 2 years HR generalist experience within professional/financial services.
- Experience of payroll (input, reporting and analysis)
- iTrent experience
- Exposure to HR reporting beneficial
**Angela Mortimer acts as an employment agency for this vacancy. If you have previously registered with Angela Mortimer please contact your consultant directly.**