URGENT, HR ADVISOR FOR GLOBAL Charity, 12m contract, Central London. - £34-£37k (ID:7537)
An urgent requirement to work for a globally recognised charity, who are seeking an ambitious HR Advisor. This is a 12m contract, working as part of a small team, the role will start as quite administrative however there is huge scope for development and the potential for the role to go perm after 6 months. Working remotely at the moment, great hours 10-4pm but with a plan for hybrid working in the future. The role will be busy and diverse and looking for someone who is passionate about their work, someone who will go above an beyond, who genuinely buys into what they do.
Duties will include;
- Advise line managers on all people policies, procedures and guidelines such as probation management, flexible working, grievances, family leave, sickness absence and contract changes
- Advise line managers on ER issues including: performance and capability, conduct, attendance and wellbeing, in line with SCI procedures and guidelines
- In partnership with the Global Head of Employee Relations and HR Business Partners, provide guidance on change management, TUPE, restructuring initiates and associated processes
- Lead investigations and provide HR support for disciplinaries and appeals
- Provide a timely advisory service to all Centre reporting colleagues ensuring a positive and consistent employee experience
- Support the Global HR Coordinators to manage the central HR inbox
- Support the Global Head of HR Operations in implementing the staff engagement agenda
- Act on relevant HR KPI information in a timely manner identifying trends and reporting in a format that is easily available for managers and HR BP’s to review e.g. sickness absence.
2-5 years Advisory level experience essential. Very open to industry background, a positive, team player, make a difference attitude is key along with being able to work easily in a fast paced environment.