Investment management assistant (ID:11730)
Investment management assistant based in Guildford
A full time office based investment manager assistant with duties of client communications, valuation reports, illustrations. The role involves daily business supporting of both the office manager and investment managers in a range of administrative and organizational roles. The role requires you to have an accurate and efficient work ethic, which will allow investment managers to maintain and develop strong relationships with clients. There is potential to progress into wealth management through training.
Key areas of responsibility:
• Administrative support for an office team
• Opening and maintaining client accounts
• Liaise with the accounts department over cash movement and to organise payments
• Maintaining client files
• Organising client based events
Qualifications & Experience:
• A-Levels preferred, GSCE (or equivalent) including Maths or English accepted
• An industry recognised qualification, i.e., the Investment Operations Certificate would be an advantage but not a necessity.
• Experience of working in a similar environment is preferable as is a general understanding of the stock market and investment operations.
• Degree is desirable
Looking for someone who is highly organized and has good communication, typing and numeracy skills. If you are a team player with inter-personal skills and have a positive work ethic, please apply!
*Angela Mortimer Plc is acting as an employment agency for this role. If you have registered with us previously, please contact your consultant to apply*
Angela Mortimer is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.