Graduate Team Assistant/PA – Boutique Hedge Fund – Mayfair - £35k - £50k + 25%-50% discretionary bonus and progression!! (ID:12365)
Slick boutique Mayfair based Hedge Fund with 20 staff and over $4bn under management are currently recruiting an experienced Graduate Team Assistant / PA. This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious, highly professional, confident, client centric, proactive individual ideally from a high end Finance/Corporate background e.g. Hedge Fund/Private Equity/Investment Banking looking to progress longer term.
You will support a highly successful, established international CEO who is a high flying entrepreneur in his own right with a formidable reputation within global Hedge Funds, he is charming, straight talking and very encouraging of all staff and likes to get to know you on a personal level to assist with your personal development and progression throughout the company. He will expect your utmost discretion and loyalty as his clients are all International UHNW and he prides himself and his staff on providing the highest level of service at all times. You will also provide team support to the Investor Relations team and COO (Chief Operating Officer) so will gain great exposure within your role.
The ideal candidate:
• Graduate from a Russell Group/Leading University – the team are all Oxbridge / academics
• Would also consider a candidate secretarially trained keen to fast track their career within a busy, progressive support role e.g. OMBS/Quest
• At least 2-3 years solid Team Assistant/Office Coordination/Junior PA experience ideally within Finance/corporate sectors
• Eager to undertake additional administration projects and develop e.g. overflow Office Management
• Maturity, used to dealing with UHNWs and investors
• Highly presentable at all times and able to work under pressure
• Upbeat, approachable, personable as you will act as a conduit between the team and CEO
• Providing an exemplary meet and greet service to UHNWs and internal staff
• Extensive diary management for Partners
• UK and international travel management and research for the COO and investor relations team
• Managing office meeting schedules, allocation of meeting rooms and managing AV
• Desktop support for all users and liaison with IT Service desk for all day to day issues, remote device management, mobile phones and laptops
• Office management support; daily management of suppliers / maintenance contractors, ordering office supplies including catering, IT, stationary, building Management and maintenance support, security – control of CCTV monitoring and alarm systems
• HR admin support including managing/approving annual leave schedules
• Contacts management assistance for Investor Relations so database knowledge ideal
• Corporate website maintenance
• Processing of monthly expenses, credit card claims and business travel account
• Compliance administrative support
• Corporate event planning, Christmas and Summer
• Annual investor gifting
• Carbon offsetting/sustainability lead
• Additional languages advantageous as the CEO, team and client base are very international
• Web development/strong IT skills also an advantage
Hours: 8-6pm but once established in your role 8.30am - 5.30pm
• 25 days holiday
• Company pension
• Private health care including App which allows you to manage your prescriptions/virtual Dr appointment
• Performance related bonus potentially 25%-50% of salary!!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, ambitious, ideally graduate looking to work within a driven, successful, client focussed boutique Finance environment which is collaborative and the entire team value those who go over and beyond and want to progress their careers.
ANGELA MORTIMER ACTS AS AN EMPLOYMENT AGENCY. IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CONSULTANT DIRECTLY
Angela Mortimer is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.