Developing Careers for Office Staff

Executive Assistant (EA) / Office Manager (OM) – International Financial Service Firm!! (ID:13278)

Job Role
Executive Assistant Jobs
Contract Type
£55,000 - £60,000
Date Added
Date Expires
Banking and Finance, Business Services
One of the biggest Private Equity firm in Europe is looking for an Executive Assistant (EA) / Office Manager (OM) to join their team. Your primary responsibilities will be divided into Executive Assistant duties (80%), such as diary and travel management, meetings and presentation arrangement, and administrative support to the Leadership Team. On the other hand, as Office Manager (20%), you will manage all supplier contract agreements, manage the budget, office maintenance and implement procedures and general office operations. We are looking for someone with some past relevant experience, and is able to work well under pressure. The office promotes a very fast-paced environment with some flexibility to work from home; located in Central London, competitive bonus and benefits. £55k to £60k.

For further information how Angela Mortimer acts as an employment agency or as an employment business see our legal information.

Share Now