Front of House Assistant for dynamic company based near Oxford Circus! (ID:13624)
Are you an ambitious and organised individual looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference in an award-winning company? Our client is seeking a Front of House Assistant to join their House team and support the Executive Assistant, and the office manager across a range of activities.
Located around the corner from Oxford Circus, this is a full-time role that offers the chance to take ownership of processes and procedures, and make them your own, ensuring that our client follows best practice and offers an excellent service to the business. It is a varied role that offers an opportunity to work in an established, ambitious and award-winning communications company.
As a Front of House Assistant, you will be a key and visible member of the team, ensuring all employees and guests feel welcomed and supported. You will be responsible for implementing ad-hoc social initiatives in the office to support the development of an inclusive, fun culture. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to make a difference every day, shaping the future of the company and creating positive change.
Some of the key responsibilities in this role include:
- Maintaining a professional and welcoming office environment
- Effectively managing Reception ensuring that calls are answered promptly and in a professional manner, guests receive a warm and professional greeting
- Ensuring meeting rooms are set up and cleared promptly, all catering requirements and drinks are served at the appropriate time and in a timely manner, and our guests’ experience an exemplary service
- Managing and ordering flowers, stationery, and consumables, ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Implementing ad-hoc social initiatives in the office
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail
They offer a competitive salary, great benefits including free breakfasts, as well as supporting you in developing the skills and expertise to fast track your career. Join them and become part of an amazing, diverse and inclusive community, a team of passionate and skilled people who will expand your horizon, energise your talents and ignite that spark of magic within you.
If you are ready to join a dynamic and inclusive team of over 130 talented specialists working across the UK, apply now to be a part of our client's team.
Angela Mortimer is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.
For further information how Angela Mortimer acts as an employment agency or as an employment business see our legal information.