Exciting Graduate Account Coordinator role at Pioneering Medical Communications company! (ID:14346)
Calling all Biology, Biochemistry, Life Science and Neuroscience graduates!!
We have an exciting role for a detail-oriented individual to join a young, vibrant, start-up Medical Communications company as an Account Coordinator! Based in central London, our client works with leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies to communicate scientific research to healthcare professionals and patients. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience in the medical communications industry and work alongside a team of talented professionals who are passionate about delivering high-quality, evidence-based communication solutions. This role is available immediately, and will be paying between £24-27k per year (depending on experience).
- Delivering and continually improving the account administration and support to internal and external clients
- Understanding client’s key messages and positioning
- Building strong working relationships with their clients
- Contributing to proposals for clients and articulating the company’s strategy
- Ensuring all projects deadlines are met, being clear on all details and requirements
- A graduate in biology, biochemistry, biological sciences or neuroscience
- Experience within accounts, or client facing role (preferred not essential)
- Experience working in a past paced environment
- Experience in building strong client partnerships
- Experience within the medcomms/healthcare industry is advantageous
If this sounds like the role for you please get in touch right away!
ANGELA MORTIMER ACTS AS A RECRUTIMENT AGENCY FOR THIS ROLE. IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CONSULTANT DIRECTLY TO HIGHLIGHT YOUR INTEREST IN THIS POSITION.
Angela Mortimer is acting as an employment business for this job listing.
For further information how Angela Mortimer acts as an employment agency or as an employment business see our legal information.