Working Hours: 09:30 AM - 06:30 PM, Monday to Friday
Contract Type: Temporary (6 months + )
Salary: Up to £25 per hour (depending on experience)
Our client is a leading player in the finance industry, known for their commitment to excellence and innovation. They are seeking a dynamic Executive Team Assistant to provide crucial support to their Vice Presidents. This role offers the opportunity for growth and long-term prospects as the team expands.
- Efficiently manage international diaries, ensuring all appointments, meetings, and commitments are organised effectively.
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements, including flights, accommodation, and transportation, considering multiple time zones.
- Handle expense reports and reimbursement processes in compliance with company policies.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Personal Assistant (PA) or Executive Assistant (EA).
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, especially Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Previous experience in financial services or related industries is a plus.
If you're ready for a challenge and want to gain valuable experience in the finance industry, get in touch today!
ANGELA MORTIMER ACTS AS A RECRUTIMENT AGENCY FOR THIS ROLE. IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CONSULTANT DIRECTLY TO HIGHLIGHT YOUR INTEREST IN THIS POSITION.
Angela Mortimer is acting as an employment business for this job listing.
For further information how Angela Mortimer acts as an employment agency or as an employment business see our legal information.
Mandarin Speaking Customer Service Associate at Global London based payment company
£14ph - £16ph
A global finance company is looking for a highly motivated and skilled individual to join the team as a Customer Service Associate. Reporting to the Customer Service Team Lead, you will be responsible...
Executive Team Assistant for international Asset Management company!
£24ph - £25ph
*Please apply if you are immediately available*
An amazing opportunity to join an international Asset Management company located in the West End. They are seeking an Executive Team Assistant to suppo...
Opportunity for a Junior PA to join the PR world!
This is an exciting opportunity for a graduate to start their career as a Junior PA. You will be a key member of the team supporting the Managing Pa...
Calling immediately available marketing candidates! An amazing new temporary role has arisen with one of our favourite clients. This role will be working on campaigns, working to budgets and deadline...
Junior Management Assistant for a top-tier law firm!
€2,500 - €3,500
Looking for a Junior Management Assistant position? We have a job for you!Excel Careers and Excel Interim provide multilingual administrative support staff to companies across all sectors, specializin...
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.