HR Manager (ID:17027)
Are you a proactive, professional and bubbly individual looking to dive into a HR manager role. This client is a high-end manufacturing company, 20 people in the department (50people in total). Wanting someone to provide hands-on support to the team!
£50,000K (depending on experience) plus bonus
East London – Monday to Friday 9-5
- Supporting the line managers with all HR matters and be the direct line manager to the Office Coordinator and Receptionist.
- Maintaining the employee records and dealing with all HR correspondence – including recruitment, on-boarding, training and probations.
- Working with the General Manager.
- Managing the annual appraisals, communications, meetings and producing paperwork for these.
- Overseeing some facilities, utilities and health & safety functions.
- Experience working in a similar job role.
- Have CIPD Level 5 in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Excellent IT and communication skills.
- High attention to detail and ability to balance multiple tasks.
For further information how Angela Mortimer acts as an employment agency or as an employment business see our legal information.