Team Assistant – Established City based Law firm - £20,500 - £22,000 (ID:2344)
Highly established, successful City based law firm are currently recruiting a Team Assistant to support Fee Earners and the PA team. The ideal candidate will have ideally 12 months Legal/Professional Services/Corporate sector experience and keen to progress as a PA longer term. You will report into the Practice Manager and will receive excellent training and development within a supportive, professional team culture, offices based in London, Manchester and Birmingham.
- Administration support to the team including file management requiring excellent attention to detail.
- Attending team meetings with PAs and Fee Earners, Lawyers.
- Liaising with PA team to provide administration support to Client and Marketing teams.
- Updating client databases with key information.
- Assisting with internal and external events, seminars and conferences, booking travel, sending out agendas and coordinating all marketing material.
- Booking meeting rooms, taxis and couriers.
- Printing and scanning documentation.
- Answering incoming phone calls for internal staff.
- Producing court bundles.
- Compliance administration.
- 12 months office based experience ideally within Legal/Professional services.
- Experience of document / case management.
- Intermediate MS Office; Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Effective communicator able to build a strong rapport with internal staff and external clients.
- Highly professional and proactive.
- Willingness to learn and progress longer term as a PA.
Excellent training and development, hours 9-5.30pm.
**Angela Mortimer acts as an employment agency for this vacancy. If you have previously registered with Angela Mortimer please contact your consultant directly.**