Studio/Operations Manager – Architectural Practice – Kensington - £30k - £35k (ID:2364)
Internationally renowned Architecture practice with an extensive portfolio of clients based internationally are currently recruiting for an experienced Studio/Operations Manager to join their professional, sociable, client focussed team based in West London. The ideal will have experience of Office/Operations/Studio Management support with PA experience at senior level, fluency in French and German highly beneficial due to the client base. A fantastic, varied, busy role with a strong creative element and scope to undertake projects and be an integral part of the business.
· PA support to the Director; diary and travel management, minuting meetings, expenses.
· Studio and office management – keeping the office organised, managing suppliers and vendors, dealing with supplier contracts.
· HR support (point of contact for all staff, manage recruitment, interviewing, onboarding, setting up new starters, managing holidays and staff timesheets).
· Client/Account management – first point of contact for all enquiries and new projects.
· Assist Architects with presentation preparation including printing, binding, proof reading.
· PR liaison supporting the PR Manager, preparing new client presentations, attending meetings, inputting your ideas, assisting with newsletters, brochure design, website and social media strategy, assisting with the planning of exhibitions, lectures/speakers.
· Organised company events with all logistics – internal and external.
· Office projects and implementing new processes.
· Coordinating with the IT team to ensure all software updated.
· Liaise with the company Accountant regularly – managing client invoices/payments.
· Assisting with new business, research, sending out marketing materials.
· Superb multitasker, highly professional, eye for detail.
· Experience of working within a similar, creative environment.
· Happy to undertake a hybrid role with PA, Operations/Office Management duties along with working on creative projects to add value to the company.
· Client facing and articulate, able to develop a strong rapport with clients.
· Fluency in French and German beneficial but not essential.
**Angela Mortimer acts as an employment agency for this vacancy. If you have previously registered with Angela Mortimer please contact your consultant directly.**