Front of House/Team Assistant for vibrant Private Equity Firm - Starting ASAP.
A vibrant private equity firm are looking for a bright, proactive and loyal Front of house/Team assistant to join their busy and dedicated team. Working from of their beautiful West End offices you will be responsible for meeting and greeting clients, setting up meeting rooms, managing supplies for the office and organising overseas and UK travel arrangements when required. The ideal candidate will be approachable with good communication skills, polite and with an ambition to be part of the long-term plan of an exciting business which is set to expand further both in the UK and overseas.
The Team Assistant will share the management of reception and the client area with one other full-time member of staff This will include:
· Answering all incoming calls and taking thorough messages;
· Taking meeting room bookings from staff;
· Greeting guests;
· Providing refreshments and provision of working lunches if requested;
· Clearing meeting rooms;
· Helping to keep the kitchens tidy especially in busy times; and,
· To look after incoming and out-going company post.
Please apply if you are available immediately.
Salary Range - £20,000-£25,000 depending on experience
ANGELA MORTIMER ACTS AS A RECRUITMENT BUSINESS FOR THIS ROLE.
**IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CONSULTANT DIRECTLY.**