Head of Policy - Scotland (ID:4424)
Head of Policy – Scotland
A leading not for profit organisation are currently looking for a Head of Policy to join them in the Glasgow offices . You will be representing the voice of Scottish businesses and helping to shape future government policies.
You will be responsible for the following :
- Policy Development and lobbying
- Managing and influencing stakeholders
- Run steering groups and committees
- Manage 1 direct report
To be considered for the role you will have :
- Highly experienced in working within politics and the policy making process.
- A background in range of different policy areas concerning business.
- Understand the economic, social and commercial pressures on business in Scotland, and a desire to influence the policy agenda
- Well networked and excellent public speaker
This role will initially be remote and in the future offers a flexible working pattern.