All-star EA to CEO
A health membership body based in Central London have an opportunity as an EA. Reporting into and assisting a busy C-suite individual, you will provide traditional EA duties, keep projects on track and have your hands on any operational/administration duties. On a daily basis, you will also be liaising with high-level health and civil service officers. You enjoy working independently and can easily anticipate needs. This is working within a fantastic, professional and dynamic working environment that retains its staff.
We are looking for someone IMMEDIATELY available and ready to temp for few months before moving permanent.
· Secretary trained
· Minimum 5-year experience at a MD/VP or C-suite level
· Highly organised and able to prioritise effectively, juggling multiple tasks
· Flexible, proactive attitude. Willing to develop within the role
· Calm under pressure and a positive attitude. Highly discreet and trustworthy
· Strong communication and the ability to liaise effectively with internal managers and EAs
If you are available immediately, please apply now.
*Angela Mortimer Plc is acting as an employment agency for this role. If you have registered with us previously, please contact your consultant to apply*