URGENT - Senior HR Administrator, Banking/finance, £38k - £42k, London, City - IMMEDIATE START (ID:7031)
URGENT - Superb opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator to join a small HR team working within the fast paced world of finance/banking. Located near Bank, the role with be the 'middle' position, stepping in to support the HR Manager with more senior aspects of the role but also assisting the more junior HR Administrator too. The role will be busy and diverse with duties including ;
- Assisting the HR Administrator with Starters and Leavers administration
- Monthly payroll input
- Produce monthly reconciliation reports
- Provide end of year tax administration – P60’s & P11D’s
- Administration for end of year bonus and salary reviews
- Booking training courses and exams
- Reviewing Appraisals
- Benefits administration, liaising with our benefits providers.
- Regulatory administration, specifically relating to SMCR
- Assisting with recruitment i.e liaising with agencies, logging CV’s, arranging interviews
- General day to day administration i.e. updating the database, filing, dealing with correspondence.
- Any additional adhoc duties that may occur from time to time.
The successful person will have relevant experience as above, strong communication skills both written and oral, including ability to communicate at a senior level
A proactive nature i.e. desire to get things done and really understand a process or issue
Someone who is able to work and represent the department in a professional manner
Must be flexible and able to work well in a small team