PA/EA to MD and Team – Investment Bank/Wealth Management - £38,000 - £45,000 – Hybrid (ID:10473)
Highly successful US owned Investment Bank/Wealth Management firm with over 2,000 employees are currently recruiting an experienced PA/Executive Assistant to support the Managing Director and team. You will join their London office established over 8 years ago with over 50 staff and growing. The ideal candidate will be highly organised, personable as you will join a close knit team, ideally five years + PA/EA experience within Finance and also happy supporting the wider team of 14 ranging from Interna to Associate Director level. Fantastic opportunity to join a professional, established company which also offers hybrid working; 4 days in the office, 1 remotely (flexible to which day).
Key PA/Executive Assistant duties:
• Extensive diary management.
• Arranging travel and managing itineraries.
• Liaising with offices in the USA and Frankfurt.
• Organising meetings and conference calls.
• Updating CRM systems with project, meeting notes and key contacts.
• Monitoring email inbox and other correspondence.
• Creating pitch documents and presentations using PowerPoint.
• Expense and credit card reporting using Workday online expenses system.
• Mail merging contacts using Excel.
• Reception cover when required.
• Assisting PAs during busy periods, holidays, absences.
• Ideally 5 years’ experience as a PA/Executive Assistant within Finance.
• Intermediate MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Typing – 65wpm+
• Previous use of DealCloud (CRM) and/or WorkDay (Expenses) systems would be an advantage.
• Team player with a “can do” attitude and good organisational skills
• Honest and reliable and willing to be flexible with working hours / days
• Attention to detail and ability to work calmly under pressure
• Able to prioritise workload and willing to ask for help and advice where necessary
• Good sense of humour
Hours: 8:30-5:30pm with some flexibility depending on workload, hybrid role with 4 days in the office and 1 remotely (flexible to which day based on teams needs).
Benefits: 25 days holiday, BUPA private medical, season ticket loan after three months, cycle to work scheme, life insurance with income protection and discretionary annual bonus (5-10%).
If you are keen to hear more, please email me your CV asap, shortlisting this week!!
*Angela Mortimer Plc is acting as an employment agency for this role. If you have registered with us previously, please contact your consultant to apply*
Angela Mortimer is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.