Exciting Bilingual Customer Service Administrator role at a globally acclaimed Airline! (ID:13607)
Do you have a passion for travel and delivering exceptional customer service? Are you fluent in German or a Scandinavian language? If yes, then we have the perfect role for you!
We are seeking a Customer Service Administrator to join the team of a globally renowned Airline, based in Wembley. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering unforgettable customer service experiences to their passengers from all over the world. This role pays £13 per hour and provides a fantastic opportunity to work in an dynamic, international work environment with passengers from all over the world!
- Providing a warm and friendly welcome to passengers over the phone and via email
- Assisting with booking changes, cancellations, and refunds
- Helping passengers with check-in and boarding procedures
- Resolving customer issues and complaints with empathy and efficiency
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure a seamless travel experience for passengers
- Being an ambassador of the brand and values
- Fluent in German or a Scandinavian language (Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Icelandic and Swedish)
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Previous experience in customer service or hospitality roles
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you are a passionate and outgoing individual with a love for travel and languages, then we want to hear from you!
ANGELA MORTIMER ACTS AS A RECRUTIMENT AGENCY FOR THIS ROLE. IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CONSULTANT DIRECTLY TO HIGHLIGHT YOUR INTEREST IN THIS POSITION.
Angela Mortimer is acting as an employment business for this job listing.
For further information how Angela Mortimer acts as an employment agency or as an employment business see our legal information.