Account Executive (ID:2841)
Established Corporate PR firm based in Central London are currently recruiting an Account Executive to join their expanding team. The ideal candidate will be a 2:1 graduate with corporate PR/communications experience. You must be able to demonstrate an interest in public/current affairs and possess excellent verbal and written communications skills. This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious graduate with corporate PR/communications experience looking to join a thriving agency in London. Huge scope to progress with excellent training and development.
Key Account Executive duties:
· Research for client projects and campaigns
· Monitoring and recording media coverage for key campaigns including social media to monitor the success of communications programmes
· Managing all client documentation relating to their campaigns
· Diary management for client teams
· Assisting with events planning including venue and supplier liaison
· Liaising with journalists regarding client meetings
· Updating media target lists for clients
· Assisting with and issuing press releases for clients
· Attending all brainstorming meetings to help develop client programmes
· Drafting briefing documents to inform clients of forthcoming meetings with journalists
Ideal Account Executive profile:
· 2:1 graduate
· Can demonstrate a natural interest in PR/current affairs
· Has ideally 3 months corporate PR experience e.g. internships ideally within corporate sectors
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, confident and proactive.
· Strong client liaison skills
Excellent training and development will be given – please apply now if keen to hear more!!
**Angela Mortimer acts as an employment agency for this vacancy. If you have previously registered with Angela Mortimer please contact your consultant directly.**