Customer Service Administrator for mainly remote fast-paced medical company (£12ph) Start ASAP (Waterloo) (ID:11759)
Customer Service Administrator for mainly remote fast-paced medical company (£12ph) Start ASAP (Waterloo)
Are you computer literate? Are you looking for a flexible opportunity with varied shift patterns that is mainly remote? Are you looking to further your career in a wonderfully modern company focusing on technology and healthcare?
If any of that sounds interesting then apply now!
You will be working alongside a wonderful B2B operations team and will be completing administrative as well as supportive tasks so a computer literate, flexible and switched on person is absolutely essential. Shifts will be 8 hours either between 6:30-14:30 or 14:30-22:30 so someone adaptable is absolutely vital. This remote role does allow a lot of autonomy and responsibility with expectations to be in the office ad hoc however there is no greater or more varied opportunity with prospects of at least 3-6 months in terms of stability! This job provides the perfect opportunity to prove your problem solving in a fast paced, dynamic and modern space working for a truly wonderful company and app!
• Admin tasks include sending files to healthcare practices and supporting the booking of patients by checking patient records prior to the appointment.
• support responsibilities involve supporting GP's whilst they are working with the service to ensure queries are resolved
• Many tech related responsibilities and dealing with mainly technological queries
• support the management of the digital queue of patients by changing GP shifts, reporting on daily issues, contacting patients about delays.
- Computer literate/IT savvy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptive, problem solver, can handle pressure, positive and patient centric
- Immediately available ideal
- Happy to commit to 3 months min
- An autonomous worker who can get along working from home
*Angela Mortimer Plc is acting as an employment agency for this role. If you have registered with us previously, please contact your consultant to apply*
Angela Mortimer is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.